- QRM in C&Q Planning
- Risk Assessments – One Size Does Not Fit All
- Critical Aspects of Pharmaceutical Facilities and Equipment – Identification and Verification
- C&Q in the Process Validation Lifecycle
This White Paper applies QRM principles to facility operations in the pharmaceutical industry. Update your Commissioning, Qualification and Validation principles to a science- and risk-based management.
Table of Contents
- QRM: Beyond Qualification and Validation
- Applicability of QRM Concepts to a Site PQS
- Evaluating the Quality Impact of Legacy Systems/Functions
- Identification of Critical Aspects
- Change Control According to Quality Impact
- Calibration of Instruments
- Preventative Maintenance
- Periodic Review and Requalification of Legacy Systems
- About the Author
- CQV Outsourcing
Download the Applications for Quality Risk Management in Facility Operations White Paper today!
Fields marked with an * are required
PSC Software Solutions
PSC Biotech Services provide fast, budget-friendly, high-level expertise.
Share, Engage, Stay Current
What is the Common Technical Document (CTD)? The Common Technical Document (CTD) format or dossier was designed by the ICH and was agreed upon as a common format between three major regulatory regions, i.e. European Union (EU), USA, and Japan for submission of...
The consequences of FDA citations can be costly. In this blog article, we discuss the top two FDA citations for pharmaceuticals and how to avoid or prevent them. In the United States of America, pharmaceutical drugs and medical devices are controlled according to The...
Engineering is the backbone of successful design, installation, and maintenance of manufacturing. Commissioning, Qualification, and Validation (CQV) in pharmaceutical and medical device industries define a detailed and science-based process for the specification,...