Quality Assurance | Product Development
New Product Development Projects
- Area: Greater Greater Richmond Area & Greater Salt Lake City Area
- Project Type: Quality Assurance
About this Project
New Product Development of Medical Devices
PSC did multiple projects with this client for their new product development. This included:
- Design Control work including:
- Creation of design control templates to be executed by R&D team.
- Design Control Matrix review and implementation.
- Design Verification & Validation document review.
- Creation & Implementation of Design Change Control Program.
- Creation & Implementation of Design Risk Assessment Program.
- Creation of incoming good specification sheets.
- Creation & execution of equipment qualification protocols.
- Creation of process validation protocols.
- GxP auditing of manufacturing facilities to various regulations and standards.
- Quality Assurance staff augmentation at various facilities.
- Creation & implementation of process sampling program ensuring the manufacturing facilities are adhering to ANSI Z1.4.
- Rental of calibrated equipment including particle counters and temperature data loggers.
- Creation and execution of shipping validation protocols.
- Documentation GAP assessment to determine what procedures and work instructions need to be created to ensure the manufacturing facility was compliant.
“I am writing this letter to recommend the services of PSC Biotech. During the past year, our company has been working with PSC on various activities within the development and implementation of a new medical device product. PSC offers high quality services, and we can say that we have always been satisfied by their work.”
Read Full Letter of Recommendation Here
- Thermal Cycler
- Heat Cabinet
The client has been very happy with PSC’s work on the project ensuring all Toll Gate Activities were achieved on time and that the product transfer to manufacturing was successful.