Technical Writing |
Engineering Projects & New Equipment Implementation
- Area: Waco, TX
- Project Type: Technical Writing
About this Project
The Facilities Department in Waco, Texas required technical writing support for engineering projects and new equipment implementation.
PSC provided the Texas facility with technical writing support for engineering projects and new equipment implementation. Documents included Functional Risk Assessment, System Risk Assessment, Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, Traceability Matrix, User Requirement Specifications, and Functional Requirement Specifications.
- “FPC50W – Isolator (Watson Marlow-Ziel)
- FlexPro 50 – Isolator (Groninger – Ziel)
- Steris Autoclave (27 cu ft. production)
- Santimatic COP washer
- Seidnator (2)
- Innova Deneste
- USP water, Pure steam, Compressed air, Nitrogen, AHUs, Water for Injections. -Not tools used
PSC performed the technical writing tasks per client policies and the industry standard in a timely manner within the timeline.
Conducting Investigations & Resolving Nonconformance’s
Extensive Technical Writing & Validation Execution
PSC provided project schedule oversight the multiple technical writing projects.